81 replies to this topic

#41 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

Your daum ID is not accepted?? Well, what did you register it as?? like when you finished creating a daum account, it should've come up with this page. So what did it say your daum ID is? If you can't remember, you can always retrieve your daum ID.... ( i see your fancafe level up application though.. so what's the problem...?)

it's already fixed. it seems they don't accept a daum id that has both capital and non capital letters, so instead of using SongHeeRin, i used songheerin. and it worked. thanks for your reply anyway :)

• beatrooot likes this

am3ad5.jpg

TWITTER: @songheerin0526

#42 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:33 PM

hi :) do you know if it is possible to open boyfriend's fancafe in daum's mobile app? (ios) thanks :)

am3ad5.jpg

#43 beatrooot

beatrooot

{translator} IYB Forum + @0526subs

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:쪼영쓰
  • Fave BF song:소나기

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

hi :) do you know if it is possible to open boyfriend's fancafe in daum's mobile app? (ios) thanks :)

I use an android phone and yes I can open it. I'm not sure about iphones though.. should be able to once you've downloaded the daum cafe app from app store :D Actually, yes you can open it on ios ( i just remembered i use an iPad ahahha)

• songheerin likes this

"Once a dream, now a reality."

{130809} kor-eng translator for imyourbestfriend forum

{140120} kor-eng translator for 0526subbing team

Posted Image

- youngmineekkeo/beatrooot -

#44 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:14 PM

I use an android phone and yes I can open it. I'm not sure about iphones though.. should be able to once you've downloaded the daum cafe app from app store :D Actually, yes you can open it on ios ( i just remembered i use an iPad ahahha)

thanks ! i've downloaded the app and tried reading it. (i have really really little knowledge in Korean language) but i managed to find where i should log in. and i also found Boyfriend's fancafe. thanks for all the help. (anyway, i'm learning the language from your tutorials and the link you gave where you based your tutorials. so, i'm really thankful for everything <3)

• beatrooot likes this

am3ad5.jpg

#45 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

thanks ! i've downloaded the app and tried reading it. (i have really really little knowledge in Korean language) but i managed to find where i should log in. and i also found Boyfriend's fancafe. thanks for all the help. (anyway, i'm learning the language from your tutorials and the link you gave where you based your tutorials. so, i'm really thankful for everything <3)

Nawww~ glad i was able to help you out^^ If you have any more questions, just leave them here or mention me on twitter @beatrooot (with three letter 'O's ehehhehe)

• songheerin likes this

Posted Image

#46 BF Frixy

BF Frixy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:19 AM

Hi! uhm. i would like to ask for your help with my application for the leveling up stuff. can you check if i did every thing right? i don't know how to upload images here so i'll just tweet you my screen caps.. my tw username is @FrixyDoodles and my twitter name is Cielo.. I really hope you could help me!

#47 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

Hi! uhm. i would like to ask for your help with my application for the leveling up stuff. can you check if i did every thing right? i don't know how to upload images here so i'll just tweet you my screen caps.. my tw username is @FrixyDoodles and my twitter name is Cielo.. I really hope you could help me!

Sure that's fine! Just tweet me your screencaps and fancafe nickname and i'll check it for you :)

Posted Image

#48 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:06 PM

hi just wanna ask something about the tutorial on how to become a full member.

is that the application to become an excellent member? (i mean, does becoming a full member also the same with becoming an excellent member?)

and also, about the photo of your owned CDs, is there any requirement for the number of CDs? like do we need to have 5 CDs or more (for example) and is it a requirement to have an Obsession CD?

Thank you so much ! (and sorry for my bad english. lol.)

am3ad5.jpg

#49 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:16 PM

hi just wanna ask something about the tutorial on how to become a full member.

is that the application to become an excellent member? (i mean, does becoming a full member also the same with becoming an excellent member?)

and also, about the photo of your owned CDs, is there any requirement for the number of CDs? like do we need to have 5 CDs or more (for example) and is it a requirement to have an Obsession CD?

Thank you so much ! (and sorry for my bad english. lol.)

No it's not an application in becoming an "expert" member. I did not make a tutorial for that as it is not applicable to international fans like us. the ranking in the fancafe goes like: 

1 guest

2 member

3 Full member

4 Expert member (not applicable to Int'l Fans)

as for the albums, they only said that you have to present all the KOREAN albums that you own along with your name written on a post-it note (see the tutorial for an example). I'm pretty sure the numbers of albums does not matter, as long as you own their KOREAN album/s. :)

If you have further questions, just leave them here^^

• songheerin likes this

Posted Image

#50 rafacha

rafacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:광민이

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

Hello I have question

I want to vote a song for The Voice pt.5 but when I head to the link (I've logged in) to write a comment, the page become like this 

problem_zps7b911846.png

hahaapalah_by_rafacha-d8spw98.gif

#51 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hello I have question

I want to vote a song for The Voice pt.5 but when I head to the link (I've logged in) to write a comment, the page become like this 

problem_zps7b911846.png

ahhh;;; It seems like it's only for full-fancafe members;; sorry about that, thank you for telling me though :)here's a tutorial on how you can apply for a level-up: click here

Posted Image

#52 rafacha

rafacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:광민이

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

ahhh;;; It seems like it's only for full-fancafe members;; sorry about that, thank you for telling me though :)here's a tutorial on how you can apply for a level-up: click here

ah I see...... thank you for the explanation^^

hahaapalah_by_rafacha-d8spw98.gif

#53 JoJaJia

JoJaJia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:donghyun + hyunseong + jeongmin + youngmin + kwangmin + minwoo yep, all of them!

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

Hello. Thank you for your guidance to create the account. But I get stuck with the word security. :unsure:  I'm Malaysian. I can't understand the words. Can you help me? :(

~~i love the idiots~~
~(*+﹏+*)~

#54 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:44 AM

Hello. Thank you for your guidance to create the account. But I get stuck with the word security. :unsure:  I'm Malaysian. I can't understand the words. Can you help me? :(

Hey I'm so sorry for replying late >_<

Anyway, are you talking about the captcha code or the 6 number certification code they send to you via email?

Posted Image

#55 mystyle0713

mystyle0713

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Young Min & Jo Kwang Min (Jo Twins)

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding fancafe navigation, please leave them here^^ I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)

Alternatively, you can connect with me through twitter @beatrooot or through tumblr: youngmineekkeo.co.vu/ask

I'm a full member in the fancafe.. i don't really know korean to be honest. i was trying to see BF. Talk Talk on the fancafe but it can't. it says like this when i click BF. Talk Talk

회원님은 현재 정이세요. 이 게시판은 우수 이상 읽기 가능해요.
등업신청 관련 게시판을 통해 신청하거나, 카페 활동을 열심히 하셔서 회원 등급을 올려보세요.

what does that mean? can you help me please?

#56 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:18 AM

I'm a full member in the fancafe.. i don't really know korean to be honest. i was trying to see BF. Talk Talk on the fancafe but it can't. it says like this when i click BF. Talk Talk

회원님은 현재 정이세요. 이 게시판은 우수 이상 읽기 가능해요.
등업신청 관련 게시판을 통해 신청하거나, 카페 활동을 열심히 하셔서 회원 등급을 올려보세요.

what does that mean? can you help me please?

In the tutorial, I've noted that BF Talk Talk is no longer available for levelled up members. They are only available for expert members now, which we, international best friends, can't apply for.

So basically what those words say is that, you're not allowed to see BF Talk Talk as you are not an expert member.

If you have any more questions, just leave them here :)

Posted Image

#57 mystyle0713

mystyle0713

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Young Min & Jo Kwang Min (Jo Twins)

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

In the tutorial, I've noted that BF Talk Talk is no longer available for levelled up members. They are only available for expert members now, which we, international best friends, can't apply for.

So basically what those words say is that, you're not allowed to see BF Talk Talk as you are not an expert member.

If you have any more questions, just leave them here :)

so.. International bestfriend can't see BF Talk Talk anymore.. i see. why does international bestfriends cant apply it?

#58 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:01 PM

so.. International bestfriend can't see BF Talk Talk anymore.. i see. why does international bestfriends cant apply it?

It's because you have to buy and stream Boyfriend's Obsession from 2 different korean music sites, which requires a korean phone number. and we're not in Korea to have a Korean phone number so yeah, we can't do that sadly... 

Posted Image

#59 youngmin_ahh

youngmin_ahh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:jo youngmin
  • Fave BF song:alarm

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:32 PM

I got a reply from the staff Starship ent, but I can not get back again?why? Pls help me

#60 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:44 PM

I got a reply from the staff Starship ent, but I can not get back again?why? Pls help me

Hey, what did the reply say?? And, can I know your fancafe nickname so i can check?

• youngmin_ahh likes this

Posted Image

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!