Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

Content Disclaimer:

All information provided in I’m Your Bestfriend – Boyfriend International Forum is provided for information and non-commercial purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between the Forum and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on I’m Your Bestfriend – Boyfriend International Forum is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, the Forum makes no guarantees of any kind. I’m Your Bestfriend – Boyfriend International Forum makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.

I’m Your Bestfriend – Boyfriend International Forum may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to the Forum. These sites are commonly containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the entries. I’m Your Bestfriend – Boyfriend International Forum does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall the Forum be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.

Any links to external Web sites and/or non-Forum information provided on the forum pages or returned from Forum search engines are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by I’m Your Bestfriend – Boyfriend International Forum of the content or views of the linked materials.

BOYFRIEND trademarks and any BOYFRIEND copyrighted material are belong to Starship Entertainment Korea and Being Inc. Japan. Some logo and official images are used without permission for information purpose only, without any financial benefit to the Forum and its members. All other trademarks and images are the property of their respective owners.

I’m Your Bestfriend – Boyfriend International Forum was created by Non-Profit community to support BOYFRIEND and all Bestfriends. We are not associated with any company in any way. No copyright infringement intended with the content of this Forum. It is not endorsed by Starship Entertainment Korea or Being Inc. Japan and does not reflect the views or opinions of both companies or anyone officially involved in producing or managing this Forum. As such, it does not contribute to the official content and copyrighted material of BOYFRIEND, if applicable.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

To report any violation by this Forum, please contact ADMIN. 

Updated 06/20/2013

• youngkwangs, gjolene, MiNnieSheryl and 8 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!