34 replies to this topic

#21 minwa

minwa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:minwoo

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

i hope that starship will not give  Loen to take over their entertainment...PLEASE.. :(

#22 lindaaa

lindaaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo, Lee Jeong Min

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

I don't hate Loen (we also know that they are good in promoting their artist) but I hope it won't happen or it will be canceled! I just want that Starship is still Starship and there are K.Will, Sistar, Boyfriend, and Mad Clown *and the trainees*, I don't want Starship taken over by LOEN huu :( but what we can do as fans .___. just can wait the news, and I hope it will be a good one :')

• lovelyKDH and kwangchupacabra like this

#23 kamushanahi

kamushanahi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

I just hope, if Loen takes over, they don't change Boyfriend's dynamics and cutenes, I mean, what makes them what they are :unsure:

• lovelyKDH likes this

:wub:               minwoo_kiss_gif_by_kamushanahi-d6xcdcn.g                :wub:                                                                                                         

#24 cundh

cundh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kwangmin

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

I don't know the detail but if the trade is about the share or just the ownership of the company I think it's okay as long as the management still under Starship management. I can't see what will be the negative effects from this. I never heard LOEN treat their artist bad so I hope if this trading come true Boyfriend Sistar K Will and the other artists will be okay. if the marketing of their album become better, it will be an advantage for Starship right?

• lovelyKDH and kwangchupacabra like this

#25 ᴀᴇʟᴅᴏʀᴀ❆彡

ᴀᴇʟᴅᴏʀᴀ❆彡

Advanced Member

• Graphic Designer
  • 46 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:princess 정수기 (♥ε ♥ ).。o♡

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

The only thing I don't like about this is... there might be no Starship Planet no more. Their Christmas singles that I'd always wait for the whole year.. :'( Plus, what makes me even more nervous is that my experience as LET'S (Fiestar fan). When they're in LOEN (the main company), I really loved the girls and everything, their music, concept and videos, but once they're moved to Collabodadi (a LOEN sub-branch)............ everything has changed. I don't dig their new song at all. And they changed the image of my girls, too!! T_____________T I don't want that happen to K.WILL, SISTAR, nor Boyfriend (especially them of course) T_____T I don't want anything to change... they're doing well on their own, why...

• lovelyKDH likes this

pnsLa1h.gif

#26 fafialypanda

fafialypanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

what make i really really felt relieve is the one that take over is LOEN not SM, FUUHH

but still if this going to help starship financial problem what so ever ,,i think this is the best for them

and i hope they dont change their music n style,,

sistar is a great group compare than boyfriend, so i afraid they will be left out

but i dont think soo as they are also talented, seeing how famous they are in japan,'

but i really want they to be more active in korea rather than japan 

yes  i also dont want they to be close with IU heheh

sistar___alone_wallpaper_by_strawhat143-

source: http://www.allkpop.c...t#axzz2lQG1oOXD

I was read a news that "Loen Entertainment in the process of buying and taking over Starship Entertainment" it was shocking. I don't know what should i say, i know Loen Ent. is pretty well run a company and promoting their artist and i like Loen better than SM ent... but i feel worry with our beloved BOYFRIEND, hope Starship can handle their artist in he future.

Starship Fighting!!!!!!!

yes yes i also agreed love loen better than sm

#27 fafialypanda

fafialypanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

The only thing I don't like about this is... there might be no Starship Planet no more. Their Christmas singles that I'd always wait for the whole year.. :'( Plus, what makes me even more nervous is that my experience as LET'S (Fiestar fan). When they're in LOEN (the main company), I really loved the girls and everything, their music, concept and videos, but once they're moved to Collabodadi (a LOEN sub-branch)............ everything has changed. I don't dig their new song at all. And they changed the image of my girls, too!! T_____________T I don't want that happen to K.WILL, SISTAR, nor Boyfriend (especially them of course) T_____T I don't want anything to change... they're doing well on their own, why...

omg REALLY?they changed it ?? OMO OMO i dont want that to happen,, i really want  boyfriend to become the only one group that i really love   :(

\if they changed ,, maybe  i also changed,, but maybe i will still support them ,,but 

#28 fafialypanda

fafialypanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

i just prefer BF, Sistar, n K.Will oppa still in Starship..

or they make another companies who only three of them..

it would be better than join with LOEN..

NOOOOO.. I don't like it.. especialy there is IU..

i don't wanna BF get closer with 'that girl'.. (Sorry)   :wacko:

:D 

#29 babeluvsu

babeluvsu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

Here starship still remains as an independent label. jus Loen Ent. joining in.
ahh but IU is close to boyfriend so well><
http://m.enewsworld.....asp?nsID=53885

#30 meytha

meytha

crazy of SHS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Shim Sexy Hyunseong

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:29 AM

u know how I feel?? i just hate 'that girl'.. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

• fafialypanda likes this

tumblr_mu0bb4SQrl1rf864uo1_250.gif

:wub: MY SHIM ‘SEXY’ HYUNSEONG  :wub: 

http://daisy0526.tumblr.com

#31 fafialypanda

fafialypanda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

hell,,,please dont,,,my boyfriend

#32 babeluvsu

babeluvsu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

hell,,,please dont,,,my boyfriend

Hope starship jus have 3 groups  >> k will , Sistar and Boyfriend  thatsall . I am perfectly fine with sistar who takes good care of Boyfriend :)
I am not sure about the gropus in LOEN ent. 
feeling jealousy tho .

#33 lindaaa

lindaaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo, Lee Jeong Min

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:27 AM

ah you really know Bestfriend's feeling. we are feel really jealous uhhh. our boyfriend~. that girl, please don't get near to them >_<

#34 kamushanahi

kamushanahi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:04 PM

They did it, Loen has taken over Starship entertainment. Let's see what happens... :unsure:

http://www.allkpop.c...n#axzz2pOXuZ1aU

:wub:               minwoo_kiss_gif_by_kamushanahi-d6xcdcn.g                :wub:                                                                                                         

#35 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

So i just read the news. Seems like everyhing will stay the same which i am glad about but I don't know what to think yet. I will wait for boyfriend's comeback and then think about this take over again :/

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, starship ent, loen ent, boyfriend, sistar, k.will

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!