beatrooot

{translator} IYB Forum + @0526subs

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:쪼영쓰
  • Fave BF song:소나기

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

[NOTICE] BOYFRIEND NOMINATED AS 'BEST KOREA ACT' ON MTV EMA

Each year, the MTV EMA highlights incredible artists from every corner of the world with the Worldwide Act category. Fans can vote for nominated artists from their respective territory starting today, Tuesday, 17 September. The 10 official Worldwide Act nominees from each region will then be announced on Monday, 1 November, and battle for the Worldwide Act Award. The winner will be named at the show in Amsterdam. 2013 MTV EMA will broadcast on MTV channels around the world on Monday, Nov 11th at 4 AM KSTBoyfriend's labelmate Sistar is also nominated under the same category of "Best Korea Act".

By tweeting " #MTVEMABOYFRIEND " you can help to increase their votes for 2013 MTV EMA!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ARTICLE AND LINKS

cr: HallyuA via @Its_Boyfriend

HOW TO VOTE:

Click HERE and scroll down to find BOYFRIEND. Click on the vote button, 투표, and a pop up message will appear on your screen with a black background. Click x to close the pop out and vote again. You can vote up to 100 so vote vote vote!!!!

cr. leftchopstick06 from tumblr

Edited by beatrooot ♥, 14 October 2013 - 12:40 AM.
added instructions on voting

• jhietery, chellowmin07 and pikachunijas like this

"Once a dream, now a reality."

{130809} kor-eng translator for imyourbestfriend forum

{140120} kor-eng translator for 0526subbing team

Posted Image

- youngmineekkeo/beatrooot -

#2 cacao

cacao

Learning BF's Language's 언니

• 499 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kwangmin

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

Oh no....EXO is in there x_______x I want BF to win but I have notice that exo happens to have many fans...even in my country where kpop is still only rising, exo has very many fans..... *sigh* I hope every bestfriend will be active with this!

• jhietery and beatrooot like this

#3 Nanimin

Nanimin

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 226 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Mirror Prince

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

OMG! EXO is there~ /sigh/ They have too many fans T^T esp in my country.. everyone around me are talking abt them.. but anyway i'm proud of them coz they've nominated :) it was shocking! the others didn't expect that BF and U-kiss were nominated... there's two Starship representative too! I'M SOOO PROUD OF STARSHIP!  :lol:  :wub:  LETS VOTE FOR THEM!!! FIGHTING!!

• jhietery likes this

#4 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Am I dreaming?? Boyfriend is nominated!! I feel so proud  :D :P 

I know there are other groups who have bigger fandoms or more time on the road and also sistar unnies but I can't be more happier!!

Even without a comeback since January they are nominated people.... I am just too happy for them and god, really I am about to cry right now.... 

• jhietery likes this

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

#5 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

here is from the EMA website

HOW VOTING WORKS FOR THE 2013 MTV EMA
This year's MTV EMA gives the power to you, the viewers, to pick the winners of most of our awards. Votes can be cast on the website, located at www.mtvema.com (the "Website"); the mobile website, located at http://m.mtvema.com/ (the "Mobile Site"); or the MTV EMA app available free at the iTunes store (the "Mobile App"). You can vote up to a maximum of one hundred (100) times per day on any of the Website, the Mobile Site, or the Mobile App. Entries exceeding this limit will not be accepted. Only votes cast by real people will be allowed! Any entries that we believe have been made via participation in a syndicate or via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling computer-generated multiple entries, may be disqualified.

There are fourteen (14) main categories open for voting: Best Song, Best Live, Best Pop, Best Electronic, Best New, Best Female, Best Male, Best HipHop, Best Rock, Best Look, Best Alternative, Best PUSH, Best World Stage, and Biggest Fans. Click here for the complete rules for Biggest Fans voting.

As always, the award for Best Video is chosen by the MTV Music Editorial Team and is not eligible for voting.

Voting for the Main Categories is open from 12:00pm CET on 17 September 2013 until 11.59pm CET on 8 November 2013 and winners will be announced during the MTV EMA on 10 November 2013.

You are also able to vote for the category of Worldwide Act on the Website, the Mobile Site or the Mobile App. Voting for this category has three phases:

Phase 1 (
12:00pm CET on 17 September to 11:59pm CET on 24 October): In this phase you will only be able to vote for the nominees in your country/local region. Local winners will be announced online on 25 October 2013.

Phase 2 (12:00pm CET on 25 October to 11:59pm CET on 31 October): In this phase the local winners in Phase 1 will compete to become the 10 Worldwide Act nominees from the following regions: Africa/India/Middle East, Australia & New Zealand, Europe Central, Europe East, Europe North, Europe South, Japan/Korea, Latin America, North America, SEA/Mainland China/Hong Kong/Taiwan. You will be able to vote for the potential nominees in your region. The artist who receives the most votes within each region during Phase 2 will become that region's Worldwide Act nominee. The ten (10) Worldwide Act nominees will be announced online on 1 November 2013.

Throughout phases 1 & 2, voters in any region can vote for all regional awards by accessing the relevant local site via the drop-down menu in the Website footer (at the bottom right of the website).

Phase 3 (12:00pm CET on 1 November 2013 until 11.59pm CET on 8 November 2013): In this phase the 10 nominees selected in phase 2 will go head to head to compete for Worldwide Act. The nominee who receives the most votes during Phase 3 will be the winner of the Worldwide Act category. The winner of the Worldwide Act category will be revealed during the MTV EMA on 10 November 2013.

• chellowmin07 and beatrooot like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#6 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Apparently there is no strict rule for the voting, but try to sign in with your facebook/twitter account just to be safe and make your vote count.

And I don't know if multiple account will count as well lol

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#7 pikachunijas

pikachunijas

Kwangmin's dream buddy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:kwangmin

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Okay guys, Do not be intimidated if EXO is there. I mean, we will support our boys and I know we can do it!!!! just keep on Fighting and voting ! okay?? :)

Bestfriends please please please. let us all be active on this!!!! :)

• jhietery likes this

gif_500x160_470d53_zps0faa070a.gif
AwwwsoCuteDancinPikachu_47bf65_4679610_zmy pikachu^^

#8 sooheee

sooheee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jeongmin <3

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Omo EXO is very popular in our country. :<

I HOPE BOYFRIEND WILL WIN!~~~ VOTE A LOT BESTFRIENDS!!! 

TZGByjq.gif

Credits to: AELDORA :)

멋있는 이정민 오빠 ㅅㅇㅅ

정민이의 여자 <3

#9 kawaiirabefi

kawaiirabefi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Twins and Lee Jeongmin

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

wow...it's amazing!!!

i believe whoever the nominator,i hope Boyfriend will be the winner!!! i think i have to make some FBs to vote them...

Fighting,oppas!! keep voting for them,bestfriendeul.

#my suggestion...please spread the link about how to vote BF in other social accs,such as FB,Twitter and so on. ^^

• jhietery likes this

#10 jhietery

jhietery

광민이 베프

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 344 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:조광민 / 동현.. ^^

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

let us support them,, let's help them win..

exo?? bestfriends are still the best... ^^

i don't care if how many fans the others have..  the important is "BOYFRIEND have a fan (us) not only admiring them but a fan who is always there to support them without hesitation"..

• Velisha, pikachunijas, Nanimin and 1 other like this

#11 YoungYan07

YoungYan07

Bestfriend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

i know boyfriend can make it :) for me Boyfriend is the winner :) NOW :P

• jhietery likes this

Signature_zps3dbe9361.gif

427085z8igfoaui0.gif

~ YANNA X YOUNGMIN~

-KPopIsNotJustAMusicItIsFamily-

#12 minwa

minwa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:minwoo

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

i've already vote for boyfriend..i hope boyfriend will win the vote..fighting

#13 pujinuna

pujinuna

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:♥Donghyun♥

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

so simpleee xD i vote them a lot everyday hahaha i hope they will be the winner yeaiy '-')9

Posted ImagePosted Image

:wub: 永遠に BE MY SHINE 抱きしめて :wub:

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!